Best ATV Storage Box: Rear or Front?
If you are going hunting, fishing, or on an adventure with your ATV, you need the best storage box or bag. It will enable you to carry all tools and equipment, including extra food, drinks, supplies, and gas. In addition, owning a storage bag or box for your ATV enables you to organize your luggage and protect them from theft, dust, and rain.
What We Will Learn In This Article
6 Best ATV Storage Box for the Money
It should have sufficient storage space, have a lock system for security, and be sturdy and durable, cost-effective, and comfortable for passengers. For example, some packages come with chairs while others do not.
This article will discuss the benefits of the storage bag and cargo box, examples of the best in the market, and answers to some of your frequently asked questions.
1. Camco 66010 Black Boar ATV Rear storage box
The Camco black boar is a high-quality cargo box made from durable impact-resistant polythene material and stainless steel to ensure its durability.
The ATV lounger has a comfortable seat that can carry loads. It has a steel lock and keys to provide security to the gear while on transit. In addition, it is water and dust-resistant, making it durable, and it gives you value for your money. It is also easy to install and does not block the headlight when loaded.
Why should you purchase the Camco 66010 black rear ATV cargo box?
- The rear lounger is a superior product made from durable, sturdy high-density polyethylene material.
- The box has a large storage volume of seven cubic feet and has a 26inch length, 42inch width, and 16-inch height.
- It has a cushioned seat with a contoured armrest. The chair is 20 inches in width, 12 inches long, and 16 inches tall.
- The backrest of the cushioned seat is 13.5 inches tall.
- The locking ATV cargo box has adjustable latches and keys to provide maximum security to the gear.
- ATV Rear Lounger and Storage: Our ATV rear seat lounger with storage provides a comfortable cushioned seat on the back of your vehicle and doubles as additional storage
- Sturdy Construction: This ATV rear lounger is made of durable impact-resistant polyethylene with elastic latches. The cushioned seat measures 20 x 12 x 16 inches with the backrest measuring 13.5-inches high.
- Safe Storage: ATV back seat with storage features over 7 cubic feet of dust and water resistant storage space, and a rust-resistant stainless-steel lock, keys, and adjustable latches to help prevent theft
- Package Includes: Compatible with most tubular racks, this extra ATV seat comes with all mounting hardware; two bungee straps that hold the lid closed must be removed to open the compartment
- Quality Products: Camco makes quality products for RVing, boating, camping, towing, tailgating, and grilling that help take your passion for the outdoors to the next level
The Camco 66010 ATV Rear Storage box is one of the best ATV storage boxes that offer comfort and security, giving you value for your money.
2. Titans Ramps ATV Drop Basket
The Titans drop basket is an operative rear storage basket convenient for storing tool boxes, coolers, buckets, ramping, and hunting gear on your ATV. It is a mesh rack that allows dirt to pass through. The storage basket installation is done with the package’s hardware to deter it from rattling or vibrating while on transit. It is easy to install and use.
It is lightweight and can carry up to 3 buckets of 5 gallons on the rear rack due to its large storage capacity. In addition, Titan uses sturdy and durable material to ensure you realize value for your money when you purchase it.
Why are the Titans Ramps dropbox the best for locking ATV cargo box?
- It has a large storage volume with an overall length of 41 inches, 22 inches wide, and 13 inches.
- The space inside the basket has the following dimensions: 11.5 inches high, 39.25 inches long, and 13 inches wide to accommodate more gear on the ATV.
- The basket has a mesh-style design that allows dirt and debris to fall through while driving on the trail.
- The cargo box weighs 42 pounds, and this lightweight enables it not to weigh down your ATV rear rack.
- The package contains all mounting and installation hardware and U bolts.
- You get a one-year warranty when you purchase the product.
- Includes all mounting hardware and bolts durable powder coated finish to withstand the most demanding rides
- Lightweight design won't bog down your ATV's power
- Length: 41" Width: 22"
- Height: 13"
- Weight: 42 lbs.
The Titans Ramp drop basket is an excellent price on a quality product that is easy to install on the rear rack of your ATV.
3. Kolpin Matrix 91150 Seat bag for ATV
The material that makes the Kolpin matrix seat bag is a nylon that is both water and UV resistant. It is a three-piece detachable storage bag with two water bottle holders that can zip when not used. The product is easy to mount, and it fits perfectly into the ATV racks when reinforced with buckles.
It is sturdy and durable, giving you value for your money. The rear seat a soft cushion, and it has a wide enough sitting area for a passenger. It also has a backrest that provides additional comfort.
The seat bag does not obstruct the ATV headlight, and it affordable for a high-quality product.
Why is the Kolpin Matrix seat bag better than other storage bags?
- It has a three-piece design that includes detachable gear bags, a central matrix, and a cold section to cool up to 12 packs of beverages.
- The bag has 2.02 cubic feet of storage space, enabling it to carry more load on the ATV.
- Its manufacturers use a durable 600D nylon water shield and UV coating material.
- It has two water bottle holders and a cooler that can cool a 12 pack of beverages during hot temperatures like summer.
- The seat bag is attached to the ATV rack. It has an overall dimension of 32 inches in length, 22 inches in width, and 11inches in height.
- It has a side pod dimension length of 16 inches, width of 6 inches, and 8 inches height. The product weighs 8 pounds and will not weigh down the ATV rear.
- Durable 600D Nylon construction with Hydro Shield and UV coating
- Exterior shock-cord for smaller items
- (2) water bottle holders that zip closed when not in use
- 57 liters of accessible storage
- Reinforced buckles allow for easy on/off of most ATV racks
The Kolpin Matrix seat bag provides ample storage space and has a padded seat that gives comfort to the passenger.
4. ATV TEK ASPMOB Arch Series Cargo Bag
The Arch series cargo bag is a high-quality storage bag that offers sufficient ATV storage dimensions for your gear. It has two large arch sides and one main extra-large carrier bag suitable for carrying hiking and camping tools. It fits perfectly on the ATV racks and looks so good.
The Arch series bag company uses tarpaulin, a waterproof material that protects the seat from rain and dust while driving in the terrain. It is durable and sturdy and offers value for your money. In addition, it has a chair that provides your companion extra comfort while on transit.
Why is the TEK Arch series bag one of the best ATV storage bags in the market?
- It has a robust tubular heavy-duty steel frame that holds the bag in position and offers it strength and durability.
- The bag has a padded rear seat and a built-in cushioned backrest that provide your companion with extra comfort and space while on transit.
- The product’s dimensions are 36 inches in length, 18 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. Its weight is 8.75 pounds.
- It has a hybrid design that maintains performance and appearance even under harsh weather conditions.
- The manufacturers use tarpaulin fabric to manufacture the ATV storage bag that is waterproof and mold-resistant.
- It is attached to the rear rack of the ATV.
- The Arch Series Cargo Bags take ATV bags to a whole new level!
- A tubular steel frame offers superior strength and durability.
- It also maintains a weather tight seal, performance, and appearance...a true hybrid design, and an ATV TEK exclusive.
- Made from tarpaulin, a superior grade, waterproof, fade and mold resistant fabric.
- Equipped with a padded seat and backrest that is supported by the steel frame, (2) large arched side bags, (1) extra large back bag, (2) insulated during holders.
The Camo ATV TEK storage bag is a high-quality product with a large storage volume and a comfortable padded seat for your passenger.
5. Rage Power sport Black widow ATV-CB-L7500 Cargo Box
The Black widow Cargo box from rage power sport has a large storage capacity that carries extra tools, equipment, and supplies on the rear of your vehicle. An ATV storage bag provides your companion with a comfortable backrest when riding your ATV on the terrain. The seat has a handle that offers a comfortable grip while driving through the trail.
The Black widow locking ATV cargo box has two keys that provide security to the luggage while on transit and deter theft. The package comes with installation hardware that includes screws and four U bolts that are easy to install. In addition, it has an excellent price for such a high-value product.
Why the Black Widow ATV-CB-L7500 is considered the best cargo box?
- Rage power sport manufacturers it from high-density polyethylene material that is waterproof and dust resistant.
- The cargo box includes a seat and three storage compartments that offer sufficient storage capacity to carry cargo.
- The ATV storage lounger is a heavy-duty product that has a built-in cushioned backrest with an armrest.
- The black widow locking ATV rear cargo box comes with installation hardware that includes four U bolts for easy mounting.
- Its length is 25 inches, width 42 inches, and height 17 inches. The lounger has 27 pounds of weight, and its maximum volume is 2,200 lbs. per axle.
- It comes with two keys for locking the ATV cargo box.
- Stores and carries extra cargo on a rear ATV rack; includes armrests
- Measures 42' W x 25" D x 17" H
- Key-lockable to deter theft; includes 2 keys; built-in cushioned seat with arm rest areas
- Rear reflectors provide nighttime visibility; comes with 4 U-bolts for easy mounting; drilling is required for installation
- High-density polyethylene construction
The Rage power sport black widow cargo box is a durable box that provides maximum storage on the ATV and rear reflectors for night visibility.
6. LUND 288271 challenger series Brite
The ATV rear cargo box provides adequate space to transport your tools and equipment. It is made from durable rust-free aluminum material to keep the luggage secure. In addition, it has a beveled lid that also offers security to the tools and equipment.
The ATV cargo box has a weather strip along the inside of the top lid that makes it water-resistant and enables it to work well under different climatic conditions. The cover requires little clearance of about one and a half inches on the back that allows the lid to open. It comes in various sizes and styles, enabling you to choose one that meets your needs the most.
What makes the Lund challenger series Brite cargo box one of the best storage boxes for ATV?
- It the best ATV lounger made from rust-free aluminum material that keeps the goods safe.
- The product’s length is 34.5 inches. Width 14.75 inches and a height of 14.75 inches
- It is a water-resistant product, making it suitable for use in different climatic conditions.
- The cargo box has stainless steel latches with double post hooks that provide extra security and prevent corrosion.
- The package comes with two keys and a keyed place for locking the ATV cargo box to secure the goods carried.
- Durable diamond plate aluminum construction keeps tools and other equipment safe and secure
- Black powdercoat finish resists cracking and fading
- Stainless steel latches with double post hooks provide security
- corrosion resistant
The Lund challenger series Brite ATV rear cargo box is a price-friendly box with sufficient volume to transport tools and equipment safely.
Benefits of ATV Bags
ATV bags are essential to ATV owners because they provide convenience in carrying your gear and comfort your companion. The cargo box also provides storage dimension and security to the cargo. The bags also offers:
Room to hold and organize your stuff
The bags enable you to securely carry your tools, supplies, extra food, and drinks. They have enough storage room to hold a large volume of baggage. You only need to arrange them to fit in the carrier.
The boxes come from durable and sturdy material that don’t get dented easily while moving on the trail. They can withstand vibrations and stay fixed to the rear rack without falling off. Most of them come with installation hardware that you use to set it to a steady position.
They come with a lock and key that enables you to lock the storage box after loading it with cargo. The bag comes with zips that also allow you to zip it after loading. It has stretchable straps that will enable you to adjust and tighten the gear to the ATV to hold it perfectly and prevent it from falling while on transit.
Other than providing room for storage, some come with an attached seat. In addition, the chairs have a back and armrest to provide extra comfort when the ATV is moving.
Cooler for cold items
During summer, there nothing more refreshing and satisfying than your favorite cold drink. The ATV storage bags have a cooler compartment to keep the drinks cold. However, some do not have a cooler. Therefore, it is crucial to examine whether the bag you have selected has a cooling compartment or not.
You can rest assured that the drinks stored stay cold despite the high temperatures. The cooler compartment should have sufficient space to carry enough drinks for you and your friends or family. Some coolers are large enough to carry up to 12 packs of beverage, while others can only contain two bottles.
It is essential to choose a storage box with a cooler that does not drip to make the seat wet, as this will create a mess on the seats.
The following are some of the best ATV rear storage bags and cargo boxes that you should consider purchasing for adequate storage of your luggage.
Frequently asked questions
The following are the answers to the frequently asked questions on the best ATV front cargo box and the rear storage box.
How do you choose the right ATV rear seat bag size?
Selecting the best ATV rear ATV cargo box involves the correct size. There are different sizes, and each of them is suitable for various purposes. To choose the right size of seat bag for your ATV, you need to consider the seating and storage area.
The seating space
The seating dimension is vital in selecting a storage seat bag. First, you should confirm that the sitting volume is sufficient for the passenger. We usually drive the ATVs on a rough and bumpy road, and your companion will feel every turn and bumps you hit while driving.
The rear lounger should accommodate them comfortably and protect them from the intensity of the ride. In addition, the seat size should enable it to fit into the rear rack and avoid slipping and sliding when on rough terrain.
Besides having the right size that your companion fits ideally, the seat should be well padded. The cushion present in the back and armrest provides extra comfort.
The storage capacity of the bag will determine how big or small it is. The ATV rear seat bag size should be able to offer extra space for your baggage once attached to the rear rack. If you want more volume, you need a chair of significant size to suit your needs. When going for a vacation, hunting, or fishing, the bag should be able to carry all your tools and equipment.
To select an appropriate size, consider the dimension of the rear rack and the comfortability of your companion. For example, your companion should be able to sit on the chair in a secure position without sliding. In addition, the bag’s storage size should be able to accommodate all your supplies.
The other factors that you should also consider other than the size of the seat include:
- Its affordability compared to its value. The product’s price enables you to select a chair that will offer you quality service affordably.
- The comfort of the seat while driving through a trail.
- The durability of the seat depending on the material used to construct it.
- Whether the storage bag seat is hard or soft
- Whether or not they obstruct the headlight when they are loaded.
How do I clean my ATV bag?
How you clean the ATV depends on the material used in its manufacture. Generally, it would be best to wash the bags with a wet rug rinsed from the soapy water and then dry it with another dry clean non-fluffy cloth. But, again, you need to read the manual or user’s guide to perfectly clean the specific bag you have.
How much does an ATV bag cost?
There are different prices for the best ATV rear storage bag depending on the material used, quality of the rear seat, storage size, and functions it can perform. The price ranges from $100- $3Therefore, always consider the highest quality bag with the most affordable price.
It is vital to select a durable rear or best ATV front storage bag that has sufficient capacity. Furthermore, it has keys for locking ATV cargo box that prevents you from incurring additional costs of purchasing goods while on transit. I hope that this article enables you to make the best choice of a cargo box for your ATV.
About the Author
Here meet Andrea Duclos. He is a professional blogger and motor industry expert. He involves in providing motor and vehicle data and information to both the commercial markets and consumer.